We are looking for a dynamic growth and marketing lead who is driven, resourceful, and creative. You will help develop, launch, and manage growth creatives and initiatives alongside the Head of Growth. Additionally, you will have a significant part to play in engaging with Fintor’s online and offline community. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives under pressure, enjoys a fast-paced work environment, and wants to control their own future. This position reports directly to the Head of Growth.
- Work side by side with the growth team to develop creative concepts and campaign assets across various marketing channels
- Create high-quality blog posts, social posts, long-form content, and infographics
- Manage Fintor’s social media accounts: posting and community engagement (Twitter, IG, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally to ideate, develop and implement new growth & marketing ideas
- Develop and execute social media content calendars
- Help guide our digital growth strategy involving the use of social media, content, etc.
- Help run live user activation events
- Analyze our how our content performs and report on the metrics to key stakeholders
- Identify and support key influencers who can contribute to our growth
- CPA with 4+ years of financial accounting experience in technology or real estate
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and always seeks to improve
- Ability to operate in unknowns and propose and build out concrete solutions
- Experience with Netsuite, Excel, and Google Workspace
- Big 4 public accounting or large regional firm experience (Preferred)
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech startup that is changing the world of finance and real estate investing.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- We offer great health care plans and pay the full premium including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous PTO and sick leave.
- Learn about every aspect of building a company by working directly with founders.
- A seat at the table to share your ideas and make your voice heard.
- Be part of a company with a real mission you can be proud of.
Fintor is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Fintor aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]