Top performing brand ambassadors can expect to make $5,000+ per month.
Getting started is easy:
1. Create and register your Fintor account
Download the app from the App Store or Google play.
2. Sign up as an Ambassador
After you register your account, you can sign up as a Fintor Ambassador in a few seconds.
3. Review the Ambassador Help Center resources
This is the pathway to success. Take some time to learn all about the resources available to you.
4. Share your referral code and get paid
After your referrals apply your unique code, they’ll be added to your ambassador dashboard.
Ready to get started?
About this Opportunity:
This is a performance-based compensation opportunity. You will be compensated for each new user that you refer to Fintor who verifies their account, with your referral code, and receive additional compensation if the new user deposits funds or invests on their Fintor account.
Reach out to the Fintor team at any time with your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals get a free share when they use your code!
Ambassador and Referral Terms and Conditions
Ambassador and Referral Terms and Conditions
– Fintor Inc. –
Last updated: 02/07/23
By participating in the Fintor Inc. (the “Company”) Ambassador Program, you – as the applicant (the “Ambassador”) are agreeing to all the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to revoke an ambassador’s referral code at any time for any reason.
- Ambassadors must be a citizen or resident of the United States of America.
- Ambassadors must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Ambassadors must successfully complete the Fintor KYC (Know-Your-Customer) application.
- Ambassadors must successfully link a bank account to their Fintor account.
- Ambassadors must have an active Fintor account.
- Ambassadors must be in compliance with all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- The Ambassadors will not be treated or classified as a Company employee for any reason.
Ambassadors may not:
- Take any action that could reasonably cause any confusion as to Ambassador’s relationship with the Company.
- Provide any financial advice to the public if they don’t have necessary licenses as a financial advisor.
- Do anything harmful to the Company’s image and reputation.
- Promote that Fintor offers guarantees.
- Encourage people to invest in any particular property.
Ambassador agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Ambassador’s breach of this Agreement, the Services provided by Ambassador, or the violation of any rights of another.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall the Company be liable to Ambassador for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to lost profits or lost opportunities, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
The failure of either party to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Activities & Rewards:
Fintor’s Ambassador Program offers compensatory rewards for Ambassadors and referrals based upon activities and outcomes as indicated below.
- Each Ambassador will have a unique referral code. The Ambassador’s Fintor username is the unique referral code, which can be found within the app.
- Ambassador’s are allowed to publicly distribute their unique referral code. Ambassadors are encouraged to think creatively around ways to invite others to create a Fintor account.
- For each referral, that an Ambassador generates through the use of the Ambassador’s unique referral code, who creates a Fintor account, successfully completes the KYC (Know-Your-Customer) application and successfully links a bank account, the Ambassador will receive a nominal credit that can either be redeemed as cash, or real estate shares in Fintor properties. For each referral that becomes an active Fintor user, which is defined as a user who deposits a minimum of $100 into their Fintor Wallet, the Ambassador will receive some additional credit which can either be redeemed as cash, or real estate shares in Fintor properties. Fintor reserves the right to modify the compensation at any time.
- Each new user (“Referral”) who utilizes a valid Ambassador referral code will receive a free real estate gift, which could either be a share of a Fintor property, or cash, upon successfully completing the KCY (Know-Your-Customer) application, and linking a bank account to their Fintor account.
- The reward amount might change at any given time in full discretion of the company without prior notice, however the changes will not retroactively affect the compensation for the past performance of the Ambassador.
The Company values the Ambassador’s privacy. The Company will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose Ambassador’s personal information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com