Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing real estate investing for all.Fintor was founded with a simple idea: real estate investing markets should be accessible to all, not just the wealthy. Fintor is a mobile app to buy and sell fractional shares in real estate properties with as little as $5 per share within a few taps. We enable everyone to have access, liquidity, and clarity to the real estate markets that have traditionally been available to a selected few. Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. You will be joining as one of the first employees at a fast growing startup backed by some of the most recognizable investors including 500 Startups, Graphene Ventures, Hustle Fund, celebrities like Manny Khoshbin, and more. We share the same investor as Robinhood, Lyft, Facebook, Snapchat, Udemy, Canva, Venmo and many more unicorns.
About the roleWe are looking for a dynamic growth and marketing lead who is driven, resourceful, and creative. You will help develop, launch, and manage growth creatives and initiatives alongside the Head of Growth. Additionally, you will have a significant part to play in engaging with Fintor’s online and offline community. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives under pressure, enjoys a fast-paced work environment, and wants to control their own future. This position reports directly to the Head of Growth.
In this role you will be:
- Work side by side with the growth team to develop creative concepts and campaign assets across various marketing channels
- Create high-quality blog posts, social posts, long-form content, and infographics
- Manage Fintor’s social media accounts: posting and community engagement (Twitter, IG, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally to ideate, develop and implement new growth & marketing ideas
- Develop and execute social media content calendars
- Help guide our digital growth strategy involving the use of social media, content, etc.
- Help run live user activation events
- Analyze our how our content performs and report on the metrics to key stakeholders
- Identify and support key influencers who can contribute to our growth
We are looking for:
- 2+ years experience writing blogs/articles/long form content
- 2+ years experience running brand’s social media accounts
- Deep background in social media strategies: ability to grow our followers and engagement
- Knowledge of current SEO strategies
- Excellent writing, copywriting, and content creation skills
- Ability to analyze social media metrics to inform decision making
- Tracking awareness of internet culture and trends
- Able to excel in a dynamic and highly collaborative work environment
- A self-starter who can identify dependencies with other team members and work cross-functionally
- Experience with fintech/real estate investing (Bonus)
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing startup
- Desire to do what it takes to help Fintor achieve
- Someone who truly believes in our mission
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech startup that is changing the world of finance and real estate investing.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- We offer great health care plans and pay the full premium including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous PTO and sick leave.
- Learn about every aspect of building a company by working directly with founders.
- A seat at the table to share your ideas and make your voice heard.
- Be part of a company with a real mission you can be proud of.